Sunday, September 13, 2009

Koh Loi in Siracha

Living in modern cities with high-rise-building we tend to miss out on what mother-nature has to offer.... this place a natural and man-made island "Koh Loi" located in Siracha Thailand, preserves its beauty for people.Koh Loi is a romantic seaside where hotels and restaurants are near the vicinity of the island. It is also a best place retreat at sunset, perfect ocean side picnic spots.

At this place you will find Buddhist Temples. Many visitors usually tour a temple during summer season. The temples were beautiful a glittereing gem will enhance its beauty. Exotic sights and mystical ambiance will invite you to take a virtual tour of Koh Loi Siracha.






























4 comments:

  1. Hello Betty.

    Photos more beautiful place. Your blog is very good.

    Greetings from http://wijarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir, your comment is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased with you. That your blog has ads from google.

    At the end of the month or year. I hope you would not forget. Take me to a dinner party celebrating.

    ha ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure sir.... I am very thankful for teaching me about this blog.... you are a very good teacher. Thank you, I will treat you and your family this end of the month. we'll see you then!

    ReplyDelete